For more information call 1800 888 999
Welcome to NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Park and thank you for showing an interest in residential living at our beautiful park.
Located on the most scenic and unspoiled section of the eastern coastline, we have, what we believe to be, the best permanent home village of its kind. Our climate is perfect for year round outdoor leisure activities and we have excellent recreation facilities to add to the pleasure of the natural environment. Superbly located on 110 acres of natural subtropical bushland, this unique and quiet location is still only 25 minutes drive north of the thriving city of Coffs Harbour.
What we offer:
We invite you to visit us here at the village so you can experience first-hand the unique beauty of NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Park. For more information, please feel free to call us on 02 6640 7499 at any time.
We look forward to welcoming you to NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Park's Permanent Home Village!
* Renovated inside and out with freshly painted, modern colours
* Level, low-maintenance, easterly-facing site (approx 350m2)
* 2 original bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and master with ceiling fan
* 1 smaller bedroom with single built-in located off living area
* 1 smaller room at end...
* Reluctant sale by owner, but the distant grandchildren take priority!
* Medium, flat, easy care, low maintenance site (approx 320m2)
* Freshly painted, open plan living with air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Functional kitchen and dining area with gas stove, heating and hot water
* Located one house back from the end of 1 of only 2 cul-de-sacs in the Park
* Large, flat, low maintenance site (approx 520m2)
* 10 solar panels for all power and hot water assists offsetting utility accounts
* Western facing verandah spreads across entire front of the house
* Situated on a large (33m x 14m) level, much sort-after location in the Park
* The site has loads of storage and an extra slab for a caravan, boat or trailer
* Colourbond shed (including workbench and storage cupboard) and large storage room at rear of extra long carport
* Lovely, fully enclosed sunroom (including BBQ) at...
* Reluctant sale by owner as located in a unique and desirable within the Park
* Large site (approx 550m2) with Feng Shui designed landscaped gardens
* Extensive, east-facing, covered, very private and tranquil back verandah (with clear, cafe blinds) overlooking the tidal creek and golf course
*Neat and functional home on large site (27 metre frontage)
*Large front and side verandahs for outdoor living and entertaining with access via front steps or side ramp
*Front entrance from the verandah into the large, bright loungeroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning
*Light and airy dining area...
*This lovingly kept 'Norfolk' manufactured home is located in a very quiet and secluded corner of the Park
*Large, sun-soaked front deck with easterly aspect and 3 large, adjustable blinds for privacy and protection from the elements
*Front entrance from the deck into the loungeroom with raked ceilings,...
- 2 bedroom residence with new bathroom and well maintained, private tropical gardens. Both bedrooms have built-ins, fitted robes, main with mirror sliding doors. Enclosed verandah with fly screens and clear, all-weather blinds.
- 2 living areas and study area. Main living area has raked ceilings with exposed beams. Rear living area...
* 3 or 4 bedroom vinyl and carpeted home
* 3 double rooms, one with mirrored built-in robes
* 1 multi-purpose, single room
* Lounge with air-conditioning
* Separate dining room
* Functional galley kitchen with gas cooking
* 2 x bathrooms both with shower, vanity...
*Recently painted internally
This immaculate two beroom home is jam packed with all the creature comforts you would need. Priced to sell it is sure to be snapped up fast.
* Large main bedroom with walk in robe
The open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area have ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioner for your comfort. The kitchen has plenty of storage cupboards and is complimented with a Blanco wall over/grill and electric cook top. The two bedrooms both have built-in robes with...
This neatly presented manufactured home has 2 bedrooms, the extra large main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe while the second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe.
The home has a large kitchen/dining room with a built in pantry, comfortable lounge room, bathroom with new shower screen, there is a separate toilet and a separate laundry area. ...
* Beautifully renovated, east facing home on corner site with enough site space for possible future extensions
* 2 bedrooms with built-ins
* Lounge with new reverse cycle air-conditioning
* New dining and kitchen with gas oven/cooktop and rangehood
* New bathroom combined with laundry...
This beautiful home is situated overlooking the golf course and Arrawarra Creek
* 3 bedrooms plus
* Split level lounge and dining area
* Extra large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and shelving
* Gas cooking
* Electric hot water
* Gas heating
* 2 bathrooms (one contains the laundry)...
*2 bedroom - large main, built-ins in both
*Large dining room
*Good size living room
*Bathroom, laundry combined with exhaust fan & heater
*Wood pannelled ceilings, bedroom & living room
*Air conditioning & ceiling fan
*Newly installed “Aussie Fluff” roof insullation...