For more information call 1800 888 999
1. A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For phone bookings a deposit equal to the first night's accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation or within 7 days of booking. For online bookings, a deposit equal to the total tariff is payable at time of making the reservation. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Direct Deposit: If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation. A copy of your transaction must be sent to us as confirmation for our records.
Cheques: Will only be accepted if received more than 2 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side.
Any bookings, arriving within one month of making the reservation, must pay deposit at time of booking. Please ask reception for more information.
2. Members of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia are eligible for their 10% discount on their booking only (to the value of $40). Please mention your membership upon booking and present your membership card upon arrival at Darlington Beach Holiday Park. (If you are not a member please ask one of our friendly staff how to join or check out the page on our website under the "Other" tab).
3. Please note that Darlington Beach Holiday Park is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for this day.
4. The balance of your account, plus a $20 key deposit (per key), is payable upon arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Please note that cheques are not accepted on arrival. Different conditions apply for group reservations and reservations made via Travel Agents.
5. Check in time is from 2pm, and check out time is between 7am and 10.00am, daily (except Christmas Day)